INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY CLAIMS & REPAIRS
We offer International Warranty for every watch purchases made at www.charlesjourdanwatches.com. The warranty period begins from the date of order.
All watches are offered with 12 months product warranty unless stated otherwise. Please refer to the warranty card which will be delivered with your ordered product(s).
You are required to present the warranty card for any warranty claims and watch care services at our authorised service & repair centre.
The warranty does not cover:
- Wear and tear to the case, strap or bracelet.
- Defect arising from damage caused by accident, mishandling, incorrect or abusive use (knocks/crush/moisture in the case of non-water resistant models).
- Esthetical changes for normal wear and tear due to aging such as but not limited to scratches, alteration of color on case/strap/bracelet, peeling of the plating and/or missing crystal.
- Broken crown, battery replacement and scratched or cracked case.
- Theft or loss of the complete timepiece or components.
- If any alteration or repair not performed by A. D. Time or its authorized agent.
Under the warranty period, we may replace or repair your watch. Our warranty covers manufacturing defects due to faulty material or workmanship only on the watch itself under normal condition of use.
Parts not covered by this warranty are subject to charges and a quote will be referred to you before we process with the repair.
A RM20 fee will be charged for watches with no warranty coverage for checking and diagnosis.
All shipping and handling charges in connection with warranty service are the responsibility of the customer.
- Your Name
- Your contact no and email address
- Copy of Original Invoice / Order Confirmation / Delivery Receipt
- Detail description of the problem